Share your Poems and Stories with us all

The Home of Good TV Forums When Calls the Heart Share your Poems and Stories with us all

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Desiree 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Beau Payne
    Beau Payne
    Keymaster
    #10238 Reply

Desiree

Gratitude

There are a lot of moments that stand out when thinking about my time at the Hearties Family Reunion in October, but one that stuck with me and had an impact on others, was the cast visit specifically with Johannah Newmarch (Molly Sullivan).

While the Hearties were enjoying the time with cast and crew, it was noted that Johannah made a point at every single table to share her appreciation of the Hearties and what they mean to her. This was what she shared at our table:

“This is exactly why we come here today, to say thank you to the extraordinary fans… We all have been on many shows in our career and none of us have ever experienced anything like this. You guys are very special and very unique and it’s a huge reason why the show is still happening and why we’re all so so passionate about it. So really, from the bottom of my heart we can’t thank you enough. None of us take you for granted… Please know that we all adore you and appreciate you so much. Thank you so much for being here, for spending your hard-earned money to be here with us and to show your support. It means so much to us.”

Johannah’s heartfelt words of appreciation were a reminder of the positive impact that the fans can have on the cast and crew. She is a gem and we are really fortunate to have such a wonderful example of gratitude, while also reminding us of the impact we can have on others.

#Hearties #WCTH #WhenCallsTheHeart #JoNewmarch #JohannahNewmarch #HFR4

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Share your Poems and Stories with us all
Your information: